1. Prepare areas to be cleaned by removing any small items of furniture, tables, lamps etc. If you would like us to move the furniture, please clear them of all items. (especially anything breakable or valuable.)
2. Please provide a clear path to all areas.
3. We will require an outside water faucet to provide water for the cleaning process. In some cases we may also require an electrical outlet.
4. Please provide a parking space as near the door as possible.
5. We love children and pets, however because we are working with loud machinery and for their safety, we ask that they be kept away from the immediate area of operation.
6. Be sure to point out any spots, spills or other areas of concern. Some folks may be embarrassed to show us their “dirty carpets”. Just remember we’re professional at this! (You’d be amazed at some of the things we’ve seen!)
Identifying any problems areas before beginning our cleaning process allows us to use our training and technical “know-how” to determine the best procedures, and techniques to give you the best cleaning possible!
7. MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! If getting your Carpets Cleaned by Complete Carpet and Tile Care, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRE-VACUUM CARPETS. No Vacuum - NO PROBLEM! We can pre-vacuum for you! Let us know during booking or scheduling.
Be sure to ask Complete Carpet and Tile Care about the other great services we provide!
Area Rug Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Shower Enclosure Cleaning